Supporting Resources for Online Learning , as belows:-
- Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar – Arizona State University
- Grammar and Punctuation – University of California, Irvine
- Business English for Non-Native Speakers Specialization – The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- English for Business and Entrepreneurship – University of Pennsylvania
- Improve Your English Communication Skills Specialization – Georgia Institute of Technology
E-BOOKS, E-JOURNAL, ARTICLE (PDF)
- ENGLISH GRAMMAR IN USE ,5th Edition, Raymond Murphy
- The Oxford Guide to English Grammar ,John Eastwood
- Free English Grammar E-Book Level 2, ExpressoEnglish
- FREE ENGLISH GRAMMAR ,Mary Ansell ,2nd Edition
- English Grammar : A University Course, 2nd Edition, Angela Downing / Philip Locke
- Cambridge English VOCABULARY LIST, Preliminary for Schools
- English Vocabulary in Use, Michael McCarthy /Felicity O’Dell
- Building Vocabulary with Meaningful Instruction, Jeanne Wanzek, Ph.D. Florida State University
- The 4000 Words Essential for an Educated Vocabulary, Jeff Kolby
Useful Websites/Academic Database
- ENGLISH GRAMMAR Rules
- English Grammar (pdf and word doc) by EasyPaceLearning
- Perfect English Grammar!
Related Magazines, Organizational Reports
- Harvard Business Review (Special Coverage&Popular Articles)
- BusinessToday e-Magazine
- Fortune Magazine
- TIME Magazine & News
- Forbes ASIA Magazine
- Bank of Thailand (BOT)
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)
YouTube , Video Clips
- 32 Minutes of English Listening Practice for Beginners, by EnglishClass101.com
- 2 Hours of English Conversation Practice – Improve Speaking Skills, by EnglishClass101.com
- 100 Phrases Every English Beginner Must Know, by EnglishClass101.com
- 45 Useful Expressions to Sound Friendly in English,by EnglishClass101.com
- English Conversation 01, by Anh Ngu VIPs
- English Conversation 07( Job Application ),by Anh Ngu VIPs
- English Conversation 29, by Anh Ngu VIPs
- 10 English Words You’re (probably) Mispronouncing! | Difficult Pronunciation | Common Mistakes
Reference Documents from Our Main Library
- De Devitiis, G. (1989). English Grammar for Communication. London: Longman.
- Emmerson, Paul. (2010). Essential Business Grammar Builder : For Class and Self Study. Oxford: Macmillan education.
- Hogue, Ann. (1996). First Steps in Academic Writing. White Plains, NY.: Addison-Wesley Longman.
- Langan, John. (1988). English Skills with Reading. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Ninnat Olanvoravuth. (2009). Business English Communication. (11th ed.). Bangkok: Thammasat University Press.
- Swan, Michael. (2000). Basic English Usage. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Tragarn Kalchayanant. (2010). Writing Paragraphs. (2nd ed.). Bangkok: Thammasat University Press.
- Winkler, Anthony C. (1997). Writing Talk : Paragraphs and Short Essays with Readings. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Zemach, Dorothy E. (2011). Writing Essays : From Paragraph to Essay. London: Macmillan.
Recommended Books and Hand-outs from the Lecturer(s)
- ชื่อ นามสกุลผู้แต่ง. (ปีที่พิมพ์). ชื่อหนังสือ. สถานที่พิมพ์: สำนักพิมพ์.
- Author Surname, First Initial. Second Initial. (Year). Book title. Place of Publication: Publisher.